Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've had a really great past couple of days. I kind of feel like I'm changing some things, and whether or not I really am is subjective, but it's a good feeling so I'm feeling pretty damn good. Only a few weeks left of school, and I'm really ready for summer to be here. Ashley and I started writing a list of things to do and places to go this summer. We may even go somewhere for a day as soon as next weekend. I don't know. The thought of not being in Orlando, even for a day, seems very enticing. My brain has been all over the place, caught up in all types of thoughts that should and shouldn't be present. I got a new Last.Fm account, because my old one had a lot of stuff back back from freshman year that I don't really listen to anymore. Hell, Leftover Crack was my top played artist and I haven't listened to them in years. Anyways, you can peep that shit at last.fm/user/paranoiasecured. I decided that I really like Green Day - and this has nothing to do with them releasing a terrible new song. Am I still cool? No. My taste in music has lately revolved around a lot of fast hardcore/powerviolence and pop punk - Ceremony, Weekend Nachos, Trash Talk, Green Day, Chixdiggit!, The Ergs, Black Flag, Pulling Teeth, to name a few bands. Change, in general, seems prominent lately. But that's okay, as it's quite welcome. I've also recently made a pledge to myself to only buy used clothes and such - to save money and less support big shitty corporations. Seems like a logical idea to me. Anyways, it's morning, and I'm only on my first cup of coffee, so I've got a lot more to take care of.

Until next time.

No comments: