Monday, April 27, 2009

Passing Days...

I've spent the past three or so days writing my days down in a notebook. I've decided to transfer some of it here, side notes and all.

April 25th.

11:34 AM.
Went to some guy's garage sale this morning and scored three pairs of shoes and a nice shirt. All brand new! I guess this guy works for Vans and has a ton of their inventory. I must have just saved at least 100 bucks. Sweet. Now I'm home, it's Saturday, I'm cleaning the house, and I'm miserable. I'm missing someone.

1:28 PM.
I feel like this is all we ever do here.

5:05 PM.
I finally have my own room again. Save for this stupid mirror on my bed. I look forward to tonight - more backyard camping, with friends. First though, dinner to meet Ashley's family. I hope there's vegan food.

----------
You'll be drunk enough for me to know who you are soon.
---------

Why I love Chris.

April 26.

??:??
I feel great.

---------

April 27th.

2:00 PM.
Today's been bad. There's not much more of a way to put it. From waking up to an angry mother to not having coffee in the morning, from the stress of needing a job to overdressing for the hot weather. That being said, it is a beautiful day. I've managed to find some things to smile about, from seeing Ashley in the morning to laughing at my own joke in English class - writing my name as "LaQueefa Johnson" for everyone to verbalize about. I am easily entertained. Inside though, I'm feeling a little bit less positive, but it'll pass. I've already for the rest of the day tentatively planned out, for the most part. I feel gross - I want a shower. Not dirty, which is never an issue really. I just feel gross. As if I did something terribly disgusting and want to wash away the remnants. But I didn't. I felt a bit creative today, so I drew a picture with Morgan (F) of some fantasy creatures like unicorns and narwhals. Whether or not narwhals actually exist. I've got a few tests returned in sveral classes today, all of which were failed, to say the least. I've got a test in History class tomorrow, on 50's pop-culture - Kerouac, Beatniks, Chuck Berry. It should be a piece of cake. Vegan cake. Vegan cheesecake. Mmmm...

No comments: