Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jesus, I love you.

Not really.

If life was Facebook and today had a "like" button, I'd click that motherfucker about a billion times. Being lazy is nice, especially in stormy weather. All that's missing is some coffee, but I don't exactly feel like staying up tonight.

The only thing I'm not digging right now is the fact that the book (Spiral, by Koji Suzuki) I ordered off eBay a week ago still hasn't come in the mail, and I'm only a bit less than a hundred pages away from finishing Battle Royale. Dislike. If I finish Battle Royale before my over-awaited package comes in the mail I'll just get started on that copy of A Happy Death that Ashley lent me. I've heard it's good. Im liking this summer reading thing when it's not tied to school in any way. Fuck yes.

By the way, here's Davey Havok of AFI doing vocals for Ceremony covering Straight Edge Revenge by Project X:

No comments: