Sunday, February 1, 2009

How's you day pal?

I hate Sundays. I am pretty sure that I've began a Sunday-posted blog or two like that before.

I've spent the past few days in a strange funk of nostalgia and loneliness but also in a strange state of wanting to be more self-sufficient and productive. Friday was both nice for the most part - the usual Sushi night (as every Friday) at Sushi Hatsu, but one of my oldest and closest friends for who knows how long, Jackson, joined the usual Cy, Elliot, and I. Lindsay also joined and so did a friend of hers named Bennet, who seemed like a pretty cool guy. The amount of people though made me feel a bit exhausted, but then again my brain can hardly focus on more than one person at once. Saturday, I finally got my bike fixed and am now back to ridingn aimlessly. I hung out with Fischer and Heath for a while and then later that night hung out again with Elliot. We got this crazy idea to walk downtown around 11 at night wearing these pink and blue sunglassses, and I wore a big cowboy hat-ish hat. We got to Lake Eola only to discover a "by pass only" Pat Benetar concert that seemed like the lamest thing on earth other than the fact Pat Benetar was singing "Love Is A Battlefield" when we got there. I would have much rather seen Amebix. Dammit. TOOOODAAAAYYYYY, I did the usual trip to the farmers market and ride around aimlessly (as previously stated) and ran into my favorite out-of-town punks Mark and Jennie, who once again had ended up back in Orlando after travelling around Florida a bit. I talked to them for a bit and wished them luck, I look forward to seeing them again. Now I'm home and actually wanting to be in school as opposed to being at home doing nothing. I suppose the "American" thing to do would be watch the Superbowl.

Haha. Fuck that.

No comments: