Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stoked

...for Harvest of Hope Fest. I really am looking forward to getting out of town with one of my best friends and hopefully my brother for a few days to see some great bands. The line-up hasn't even been complete yet but recently Worlds AND Religious As Fuck were added. Geez. On top of that, Against Me! is playing...which of course makes me happy. Hopefully seeing as the rest of the bands playing are relatively lesser-well-known than they now are, they'll have the sense to play a bunch of good old songs that I've yet to hear them play live. On top of that, I love St. Augustine and can't wait to explore the town more than I did last time I was there. Only problems - still don't have my ticket, and transportation isn't certain yet. Elliot will be driving whichever car we end up using, probably, which will also likely serve as our weekend lodgings. I need to put together 50+ dollars before then, I figure - 40 for the weekend pass and 10 to contribute to gas, at least. I'll also need money for food, merch, and whatever else I find around there, so I'm going to attempt to spend absolutely no money until then. Good luck, Dylan.

Also to look forward to, coming up sooner - tomorrow is the usual Friday night dinner with my friends, and we've also rented "The Uninvited Guest", which looks cool. I haven't seen any good movies in a while. Saturday is Valentine's day, which is really just an excuse for Hallmark to sell cards, but I'll be spending the day at the Orlando Folk Festival with Elliot. Monday is (uuuugggh) President's Day - no school. Which means I'll be helping cook breakfast with Food Not Bombs. EXCITE!

No comments: