Monday, January 26, 2009

Shit for brains.

Wow, I haven't put any time or effort into a blog in a good minute, I figure I may as well.
First off let me say - FUCK. As of yesterday I am bikeless which in turn means I'm also heartless. Me knowing not very well what I'm doing tried putting a new length of chain on my bike (using an archaic chain tool) and ended up majorly fucking everything up (long story short). But, staying posi, I'll just wait it out until I can get what I need to solve the problem. For now though, I'm on foot or in vehicle, although I think I'm really enjoying on foot. My days have been as uneventful as ever, although there's a few things (personal) that have lifted my spirits a bit lately. Perhaps it's only temporary but it's quite nice. I've been more focused on school too, which I guess is kind of odd - but a good thing, nonetheless. The better I do now the better it pays off in the end, or so they say. But they also say a lot of bullshit.

Music wise, I've been listening to a lot of The Ergs, which is strange because I never really got into pop punk that much until now. Another new favorite is Union Of Uranus - because I'm a sucker for bands along the lines of His Hero Is Gone and the like. I believe that they may even have a member or two of HHIG, but I could be wrong. Either way, good shit, definitely worth checking out.

Blahblahblah. Not much more to say at this point...or at least if there is it's escaping me right now.

Later.

No comments: