Sunday, January 4, 2009

Overall,

I enjoyed my Winter break. No rest for 2 weeks.
Finally, what I wanted.

Strangely enough, I cannot seem to find myself able to fall asleep right now. Maybe I'm anxious or maybe I've just had too much coffee, which I often do. Today, like any Sunday, was rather uneventful, albeit more eventful than a usual Sunday. I managed to feel like a total douche by going to the Mall At Millenia - just being there makes me feel gross - with my mom, who insisted on buying me new pants. I suppose I was grateful, although I really didn't feel the need for any pair other than the pair I always wear. Whatever. I also seem to have contracted a terrible cold that followed me and tortured my nostrils all day, until the past few hours or so. I hate being sick.
I rode my bike around downtown a bit with no real destination, and took a lonely evening walk around Lake Eola. It was quite nice, nonetheless, having some time to myself. Anyhow, I go back to school tomorrow morning. And it looks like I WON'T be going to Miami next weekend. Fuck. Oh well.

No comments: