Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12/16/08

Im currently enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to Strike Anywhere, who I haven't listened to in a while. This band makes me feel so nostalgic, as they were one of the first punk bands I got into. I still love them, as I'm not one to abandon old favorites.

At Stardust 12/12/08 -(from left) Elliot, Myself, James, Lindsay, Chris Fromdeland, Cy...in ghost form.

As I talked about for days on end, I spend last Friday having a campout of sorts in my backyard. It went really well, attended by everyone pictured above. Much of the time was spent talking around the backyard fireplace my mom bought from a garage sale and eating delicious foods and snacks. We ended up burning 3 logs and couple phone books to keep the fire going until around 2:30 in the morning. The next day Elliot, Chris, Cy and I hung out for a while, ran a few errands for my mom, and I made some really tasty stuffed peppers. Everyone left around 6, but Elliot returned later that night and we went for a ridiculous walk downtown - I never before realized it was so populated with such a gross crowd of people. We then returned back to my house and Elliot drove back home, and the fun was over.

Anyhow, life's been treating me well lately, albeit an unfamiliar feeling of loneliness has been creeping up on me, but for now I can brush it off.

This weekend is Orlando Punk Fest at Blackbox. I will probably not attend, seeing as I may be out of town. If at all, I'll just go Friday. This Is For You Fest is also fast approaching - which I WILL be at. Also, I'll be setting my tent up in my backyard again around then - so if anyone cares to have some (sober, please) fun camping and such during those days, feel free to join.

Anyhow, here's what to look forward to this month, in flier form:


Lata.

-Dylan

No comments: