Thursday, December 11, 2008

This house is

very angry. What a bummer.

On the other hand, I discovered something I found really cool today. Tom Gabel (of you guessed it - Against Me! fame) had a band called The Adversaries before AM! which was totally, totally unlike Against Me! at all. If anything, they were very crusty sounding hardcore punk - even sounding akin to bands like Charles Bronson at times. REALLY good, nonetheless, and I'm not just saying that because AM! is my favorite band of all time. Download that shit here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=98QQXVZ8.

Anyways, I'm camping in my backyard tomorrow. Yes, I'm aware that's a very juvenile thing to do but I don't really give a fuck. It's fun.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Chris said...

sounds like a mixture of crass and teen idles

and I imagined your house with angry eyebrows