Thursday, December 25, 2008

M(E)RRY CRUSTM(A)S?

Today, as we do every other 25th day of December every year, is the annual celebration of the historically inaccurate birth of Jesus Christ (Crust). I'm not a fan of this holiday, and haven't really been ever since a found out Santa doesn't exist a few years ago and the few years later death of my grandmother a couple years later. Nevertheless, it is time to be spent with loved ones, which I did. I spent most of the day with my mom and brother, and had a one-on-one lunch time with my dad. My aunt and grandpa came to visit for a while, and when they left my brother went home with my dad and I went to go see "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" (which opened today) with my mom. It was actually really good - highest recommendation. Oh, and for the greedy part of today I got a bike light and some cash. Sweet.

So now I'm back home and blogging, wondering where all the time went and looking forward to a hopefully eventful day tomorrow. I have to do a bit of shopping, but not the same kind of shopping everyone else will be looking forward to tomorrow. Critical Mass is also tomorrow, and upon returning from that I'll be setting things up for the next few days of This Is For You Fest and such...which I'm really excited about. Chris, Nathan, Tyler, and probably others will be taking shelter in my house for a couple days. Anyone else who wants to hang out around a backyard fire and a tent whilst staying sober, feel free to...just let me know.

On that note - NO DRINKING/DRUGS/VIOLENCE at TIFY or ANYTIME at Blackbox. I don't know why kids can't seem to understand that. It's not worth getting the place shut down, seriously.

Geez.

Okay. Whatever. I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments: