Monday, December 22, 2008

In your fucking lungs.

Holy shit, I love Coke Bust.

Today is Monday, which means I'll be seeing them at TIFY in exactly one week - in hopes that TIFY actually happens. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Today has been rather uneventful, but enjoyable nonetheless. Spent the morning doing a rather small Food Not Bombs breakfast, with just Sebastian, Christina, Thomas and I attending the sharing. Afterward Thomas, Sebastian, Daniel, Abbey and I spent an hour or so indulging in Tijuana Flats unlimited chips and salsa. Yum.

Sad news - my best friend Meagan's dog of the past 10 years passed away today. I haven't lost a pet in a long time, and I'd really hate to lose my cat. I feel really bad for her, and I also miss her because I haven't seen her in almost a month.

Not much going on otherwise - but today officially starts my Winter Break. Let's hang out, please.

No comments: