Monday, November 10, 2008

#1

First post! Okay!
It's a pretty nice night out today and I've spent most of the day inside. Lame! That being said, my day was cut short by a not-appreciated trip to the dentist which has caused my jaw to not feel so great. Ouch!

In other news, I've been downloading and listening to a lot of shit I haven't listened to since around this time last year - I noticed that my general taste in bands changes depending on the weather, how strange. One of those bands being Muga - who to my wonderful surprise recently released a new album - There Is Nothing Eternal Exists. Laugh at the name, haha, it's still a solid album from one of my favorite bands - and I think the first Japanese crust band that I got into. However, I think I much more enjoyed the self-titled first effort by them more. This new album is missing something other than the female vocals from the last one. Oh well. You can download it and tons of other good shit at crustmas.blogspot.com.

Last but not least, I'd like to point out that I believe I may have slight OCD, or something similar. Or I could just be too much of a perfectionist. Perfect does not exist, so I have no idea why my brain is telling me to even try. Oh well. Till next time.

- Dylan

No comments: