Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blah day.

I thought today was gonna suck - and it kind of did. I left school early because I "didn't feel well". I took the time off to have some delicious Thai Food - Tofu Basil Fried Rice, sans eggs - and work on sewing up my new vest to fit my skinny self. As is the usual case, I'm never happy with what the result ends up being and in an angry, sudden rage, i just cut the fucker in half, feeling like an idiot. I'll just have someone else do it for me next time. I guess.

In my disgruntlement I decided to take a decently long bike ride from my house in downtown up to the community thrift store in Belle Isle to look for a new vest. Nothing available. So I decided to head back towards my house and stop at Goodwill on the way - only to find the store half empty. Also weird. But now I'm home, tired and pissed off at myself.

Tomorrow: Orlando Food Not Bombs sharing, 5:00 at Lake Eola Park on the corner of Central and Osceola, as always. Come hang out and help share food with the homeless!

See ya!

No comments: