Monday, November 17, 2008

I like this.

This weather, I like. Cold-ness sure does make me happy. For some reason, it also makes me feel more motivated to get out and be productive, or just get out in general. I made plans for my upcoming week-long break in my notebook early this morning over coffee. These involved going to Deland to help out with their first Food Not Bombs sharing, as well as helping cook with Orlando Food Not Bombs, seeing as I haven't done so since summer. I'd also like to go to St. Pete, because I love it there. Earlier I considered taking the Amtrak with some buddies - but tickets would come up to like 42 dollars (round trip) for each of us. So now I'm talking with Chris about riding with him there next weekend - and helping with gas money, of course. At the moment, however, I'm broke - so I also have to figure out a quick way to make said money. Shouldn't be too hard though, I hope.

Last but not least, today I discovered discovered (after already eating a handful) that Planter's sunflower kernels are not vegan - they contain gelatin. I have no idea why they would need to include such in the ingredients, but nonetheless, it left me feeling gross and guilty. Oh well.

Let's get this week started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: