Thursday, November 20, 2008

UUUUUGH.

I have OCD. I have OCD. I have OCD. I have OCD. I have OCD. I have OCD.

Anyways.

Plans for the next week//Thankstaking break:

Saturday-Sunday:
Deland art festival/excursion/Food Not Bombs/adventure. Hopefully pretty fun. Always good to see frenz!

Monday-Friday: 5 days of pretty much doing anything, for the first time since summer. This means helping with Orlando Food Not Bombs, maybe jamming, biking, and very importantly, trying to make a shitload of monies. Somehow. Anyone with ideas, please submit them to me. I'd like to make around 75 or so. For drugs (sike!). Seriously though. Garage sale maybe? In the middle of the week? Who knows.

Saturday-Sunday after the first Saturday-Sunday: HOPEFULLY take a nice out of town trip using said money from earlier. I didn't leave Orlando almost at all during my last break from school...which was summer vacation. So I'd REALLY like to make it down to St. Pete with some friends. Preferably, I'd like to make it a weekend trip but seeing as we currently can't find (free!) lodging it may just be a day adventure. Oh well, fuck.

I'd love to hang out during these next 9 or so days! Let's do it!

No comments: