Thursday, November 13, 2008

Full moon over Orlando

I went out for a bike ride to do a little bit of cheap shopping, and I noticed the bright, full moon out tonight. I realized it's been a very long time since I've seen a full moon so clear and so bright in the sky (the picture here was taken when I got home...sadly not as great a sight as it was when I first noticed it), and it was enough for me to stop riding for a minute and admire it. I suddenly felt small and in wonderment, remembering that I, and everyone else is just a speck of dust in the mysterious, unending universe.

Anyhow, I took advantage of AC Moore's store closing sale, buying 2 bottles of brown fabric dye for just 5 bucks, and also realizing it was the first time I'd ever actually boughten something from AC Moore before. It was enough for me to smile at the irony.
But not I'm home, listening to Tragedy, just wishing tomorrow would come and once it does for the evening to follow, so I can begin my weekend and hopefully lose some stress. I still don't know what I'm doing this weekend - I'd really like to get out of town, but I feel like that's not going to happen. I can only cross my fingers. If I don't get out this weekend though, I'll get out soon - next weekend will be spent in Deland and Thanksgiving break follows that, so maybe I can go somewhere else too?

I can only hope.

No comments: