Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans day morning and an upset stomach


Not that I'm listening to Amebix currently at the moment, but since it's veterans day I thought I'd post a picture of "THE HORRORS OF WAR!!!", and I like that album cover. Didn't the band Crow use it as well? Someone let me know, I are interest.

Last night I had a strange dream. I had gone to Tampa, somehow, which was a lot bigger than I remembered. It was 12 at night, and I was on a quest to find a good record store. In this dream, somehow Daddy Kool had moved it's location from downtown St. Pete to downtown Tampa, except I was disappointed to find out it had been turned into a fancy-ass restaurant where my most recent ex girlfriend was working. However, it was still called "Daddy Kool". Weird. I was pointed in the direction of another record store, which I had to cross a green pool of slimy abyss to reach, only to find that record store sucked hard. End of dream.

I woke up this morning feeling a lot less than comfortable, as this type of weather does to me. Not that I don't enjoy the weather, I think it's just that when it's like this I'd rather not wake up, which makes waking up a lot harder. Ugh. I'm currently still trying to wake up with the help of an overly-sugared cup of coffee and listening to a very depressed-sounding man talk on WPRK. Seriously, this man needs a hug. Otherwise, I'm just gonna lounge around my house and on the internet until it's time for me to ride to school.

Plans for today:
School until 4:30ish. Ughhhhh.
Foods.
Make money, somehow.
More foods.
Hang out.
Internet.
Sleep.

I'm just hoping today doesn't suck too much, seeing as it's off to an odd start. We'll see!

No comments: