Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sore Throat!

I went to the doctor and apparently I have Strep Throat - yay! It's funny, because my throat doesn't even hurt. I just feel like I have a really bad cold. It's awful. My brain doesn't seem to be functioning either. I left my bike at school, forgetting I rode it there when I got picked up for being sick. How the fuck does one do that? Oh well.

Totally unrelated, but something to boil over - people should stop judging other people based on things like who they hang out with and what they choose to do with their personal life. Everyone is different and lives differently, and they can be a cool person by any means. Unless they really do suck, but Ive found that most people are genuinely good people. If not, I stay away from them. So basically - shit talking=stupid.

Food Not Bombs went well today, although I really dislike sharing and eating in the dark. Stupid time change. I'll be spending a lot of time inside the next couple days I'm guessing. I hate being sick. Fuck.

No comments: